We’re going to Disney World (just in time to avoid the freezing temperatures in Nebraska)! In this week’s episode, Chris covers the top 5 things we’re excited about that we haven’t done, and Kelli covers the top 5 things we’re excited about that we have done! All that and more, on this week’s show!
Listen to us on your favorite podcast platform or at these links:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/supercalifragilistic-awesome-disney-podcast/id1519529786
SCFADP on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scfadp
SCFADP on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scfadp/
SCFADP on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperCaliFragilisticAwesomeDisneyPodcast
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/scfadp)
All music for this episode is available through a creative commons license. The background music for the News segment was created by Kevin Macleod: Fuzzball Parade by Kevin MacLeodLink: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/5044-fuzzball-parade
For more things DISNEY (and Disney food reviews), check out our website: https://scfadp.com Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram at @SCFADP!
- DisneyParks will live stream their Fantasy in the Sky fireworks for New Year’s celebrations at 11:50
- COVID-19 is blowing up in Florida – 58,000 cases alone on Dec. 30
- All 4 Disney World Theme Parks hit capacity (no more tickets sold) on Dec. 30 and 31
- D23 published their list of “Things we are looking forward to in 2022”. Conspicuously absent was Tron Lightcycle Run
- Disneyland Hotel in Paris begins transformation
- WDW is seeking stunt actors with trampoline experience
- Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris is newly unveiled
Transcript: Coming Soon!