In this week’s show, Chris takes us behind the scenes to Blizzard Beach where we learn the history, the rides, and the story behind this snowy water park! Kelli takes us back to La Creperie de Paris to talk about the amazing food and how the sit-down restaurant is different than the walk-up menu (and worth every bite)!
Listen to us on your favorite podcast platform or at these links:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/supercalifragilistic-awesome-disney-podcast/id1519529786
For show notes, transcript, and more details from this episode, please visit:
SCFADP on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scfadp
SCFADP on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scfadp/
SCFADP on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperCaliFragilisticAwesomeDisneyPodcast
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/scfadp)
All music for this episode is available through a creative commons license. The background music for the News segment was created by Kevin Macleod: Fuzzball Parade by Kevin MacLeodLink: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/5044-fuzzball-parade
For more things DISNEY (and Disney food reviews), check out our website: https://scfadp.com Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram at @SCFADP!
- Current Toy Story gift shop closes up to transform into Jessie’s Trading Post
- Everybody’s favorite imagineer, Zach Riddley, shared the installation of the Starblaster spaceship in from of GotG Cosmic Rewind
- Disney college program now recruiting through early 2023
- Imagineering is designing a “Club 33” style space for Magic Keyholders at Disneyland
- Some Disney Meet and Greet locations added to Genie+ Lightening Lane
- Galactic Starcruiser News
- Injun Joe cave signage and raft name removed from Tom Sawyer experience
- Jan 25 cast celebration at MK cancelled due to poor weather
- WDW street signage color scheme is changing to Blue and Yellow
- Flower and Garden Festival Merch previewed including a jersey-styled long sleeve with Orange Bird all the way across the back
- Hong Kong Disneyland extends COVID closure to mid Feb
- The Fantasmic pool is being refilled!!!
- Thoughts on the Mickey Pantsuit “controversy”?
- Festival of Fantasy Parade returning on March 9
- Tomorrowland ©
- Blizzard Beach in Honor of the Bomb Cyclone Noreaster that dropped tons of Snow
La Creperie de Paris: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/creperie-de-paris/menus/breakfast/
Transcript: Coming Soon!